Beta Cruenta Plus
Sorry we are currently out of stock and are awaiting new supplies. When we have replenished our stock the ordering facility on this page will be available again.
Beta Cruenta Plus is recommended for those going through or having completed chemotherapy treatment, anaemia, leukaemia, haemophilia, blood clots, varicose veins and numbness of limbs, physical exhaustion following pregnancy and child birth, children and young people during intensive growth stages, recovery following active sports and digestive complaints.
Adults – in cases of physical exhaustion, low haemoglobin and cancer treatment - 1 tablespoon dissolved in ½ a cup of hot water twice a day.
Adults – for prevention/health boost 1 tablespoon dissolved in ½ a cup of hot water once a day.
Children over 10 years of age - 1 teaspoon to ½ cup of water/juice twice a day.
Children over 2 years: 1 teaspoon to ½ cup of water/juice once a day.
(Best consistency achieved when blended.)
Beta Cruenta Plus provides naturally balanced portions of vitamins and nutrients found in beetroot and chokeberry. It is high in antioxidants and contains a component of the carbohydrate polysaccharide dextran which is responsible for the growth in red blood cells in the body. These red blood cells support the treatment and prevention of many diseases.
The positive effect on the growth of red blood cells means greater energy and an improvement and calming of the digestive tract. When taken as part of the diet Beta Cruenta Plus also provides naturally balanced portions of vitamins necessary for efficient functioning of the body.
The beetroot and chokeberry contain vitamins A, C, D, E and B and fractions of vitamin P which help:
- Alleviate or reduce the symptoms of neurosis and depression by reducing nervous tension and improving stress reactions, effectively restoring restful sleep, concentration and memory
- Strengthen the immune system in the fight against colds and flu
- Restore the elasticity of blood vessel walls, helping to normalise blood pressure and can help regulate cholesterol and blood sugar
- High fibre content in sugar is an ideal means of regulating the digestive system; can reduce the acidic effect of sugars and meats and can help regulate bowel movements
- It helps prevent blood clots and varicose veins, and helps strengthen capillaries
- Strengthens the elasticity of muscle mass and helps sore muscles; the vitamin B12 helps to eliminate pain and can help prevent arthritis.
Allergy to these vegetables and fruits may cause an adverse reaction.
Gluten free, no synthetic preservatives, mainly organic crops used, non-GMO.
This information is educational in nature and does not constitute medical advice.
European HACCP certification and IQNET certification.
*Postage charge - If you are located outside UK/Ireland then please contact us to arrange for additional payment to cover postage.